Inspect. Test. Report. Guidance.
Looking for Indoor Air Quality Services?
Unfortunately, there are many harmful airborne pollutants that are difficult to detect in homes and commercial spaces. Mold spores, allergens, dust, insulation particles, and more can adversely impact your health by causing respiratory issues like asthma. Whether you’ve recently moved into an older home, experienced water damage, or started noticing allergy-like symptoms, it’s important to know what’s in the air you breathe. Our company provides detailed and accurate indoor air quality testing services in Gwinnett County, GA and the surrounding area. Get an indoor air pollution test from an air quality expert and certified mold inspector; we’ll ensure safe living or working conditions in your home or commercial building.
Why should you work with Indoor Air Quality Services, LLC?
- Our services are helpful for home buyers and sellers as well as landlords and tenants.
- We perform legitimate laboratory tests using your air samples to identify mold and other air pollutants.
- We offer insurance claim mold testing post-water damage.
- Our tests identify mold, allergens, volatile organic compounds, dust, insulation, talc, and more.
- We also offer sewage screening, surface screening for bacteria, carpet screening for mold, and more.
- Our teams bring over 10 years of IAQ expertise to the table with every job.
- Our indoor air quality services are available to residential homeowners and commercial property owners.
You don’t have to wonder about air quality; get in touch with us today for a free consultation and take the next step toward a healthier home or business.
How a Certified Mold Inspector Can Protect Your Health
Black mold growth can be a nightmare for property owners. It has an unpleasant odor, causes damage to property, and puts spores into the air that can cause serious health issues for the building’s occupants. With Indoor Air Quality Services, LLC, you can have your property inspected and tested by a certified and experienced mold inspector. We test both air and surfaces, bringing samples to a lab for analysis and delivering the results to you. We may also make a recommendation for your best course of action moving forward.
- Mold typically grows in dark, damp areas. If you’ve had water damage from flooding, your home or building is at high-risk for mold growth. Moist basements are also a common area for mold to thrive. However, it can be found anywhere in a building, including embedded in the carpets. This is especially true in humid climates such as ours.
- Prolonged exposure to mold can cause a variety of health symptoms, ranging from irritating to lethal. These include minor and severe allergic reactions, asthma and respiratory issues, chronic sinus congestion, mycotoxin poisoning, and fungal infection.
Always Use an Indoor Air Quality Company Before Buying or Selling Property
When you are buying a property, you need to have it thoroughly inspected to make sure that the structure is safe to occupy. Air quality should always be a top priority. The same goes for selling a property; you are responsible for disclosing the presence of mold to a buyer. It’s in your best interest to have the inspection done by experienced professionals so that you can protect yourself.
Call and Ask About an Air Pollution Test Today
Do you know what’s in your air? Whether you have evidence of a potential issue or you just want reassurance that your indoor air is healthy to breathe, we can provide a clear and honest answer. We offer free consultations so that we can assess your unique situation and offer our expert guidance before you pay anything. Contact our company today in order to learn more about our indoor air quality testing services and speak with a professional in Gwinnett County, GA. Either call (470) 538-5319 or fill out our online contact form now and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Get a free estimate on our air testing services by calling today.
Inspect. Test. Report. Guidance.
Indoor Air Quality Services, LLC
10+ YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
With more than 10 years of experience, you know you can trust our team for top service. We offer precision air testing and fast results and quick improvement solutions. In addition to offering quick testing, we’ll also consult with you around the results. In other words, we’ll make sure you understand the report and offer expert guidance when applicable.